Saturday, April 2, 2011

Exchange Students -Hosting


Last week I told you how excited we were for the first tennis match...It didn't happen. There were two days that the school played against other schools but she didn't get to play because the other schools didn't have enough players. Our exchange daughter was disappointed. I was too. I new she would not play the first day but the second she had been told by her coach that she was going to play.
Today I have upset my exchange daughter. My daughter and I have gotten into an argument. Sometimes it is hard to have one daughter that is good, but-could be a little more considerate of other people and another daughter (exchange daughter) who is always considerate of other people and would never tell her mother no. Just think, Monday starts Spring Break for our school system. The kids will be out of school for a week and home with Mom. I do love them both! Just mad at one. :o)

The exchange organization we host high school students through is CIEE

No comments:

Post a Comment