Friday, February 25, 2011

52 Weeks: #8 Keep Flat Surfaces Clear



For those of you who know me, you know that I am not the best of organizers when it comes to my home. I keep too much stuff and for some reason I CAN NOT throw paper away (or much of any thing else, for that matter.) Every once in a while I go to Laura's site I'm an Organizing Junkie. Sometimes I know I just can't deal with what she is suggesting. But, even though I may be late in the game, (it's already at week 8) I like this "52 WEEKS of organizing" idea. So this week I am vowing to keep my flat surfaces clear.
Now, I need to set some guidelines for myself. The flat surfaces that I am referring to this week are:

1. Kitchen Table
2. Kitchen Counters
3. Dining Room Table

I will post the pictures of these tomorrow. Or maybe today, later. Then we can see how well I do this week. I have until next Thursday. I do want to give me some time and of course the real challenge will be keeping them clear!
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment