Monday, February 21, 2011

Easy Garlic Broiled Chicken


Thought I would show you how dinner turned out tonight. Added noodles and a salad and these were OK. I thought there would be more garlic flavor to them. The chicken did good. I just expected more flavor. One of my daughters thought it was good. The other only had noodles...teenagers....

This is before I put it in the oven. By broiler oven doesn't work so I baked this at 375 degrees for about 55 minutes.

This is the mixture after I first added it to the dish. The leftover is what I saved to baste with, although if I had wanted to I could have used what was in the dish already. There is plenty when baked.

Here it is done minus two drumsticks. We couldn't wait to try it.

My plate with the noodles. I bet this would be great for the grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment