Saturday, March 26, 2011

Exchange Students -Hosting

This week both of my girls have been a little cranky. My exchange student has actually admitted that she has been a couple of times. Of course, the American daughter doesn't admit it. The worst part is that they are cranky to each other. Now, don't get me wrong, they aren't fighting or anything like that. They just snap at each other a little more than they have been.
Right now at 4:30 PM in the afternoon on a Saturday they are sleeping.  There is a good reason for that, they went to a lock-in at church last night, came home to shower and off they went to work a fish fry at the Masonic Lodge.
My exchange daughter is participating on the tennis team at school now. She had a scrimmage meet early last week. I am excited for her first real match to happen this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment