Monday, March 21, 2011

What's On The Table This Week

My menu planning doesn't always work out with whats planned, but I still end up better off for the planning. I was so busy last week I think the only thing I cooked was the Irish Champs and sausage. Of course since the leprechaun visited us, (He comes in the weee hours of the night and colors our milk green,) the Champs was green. LOL I also put way too much milk in the recipe. I had doubled it and did the same for the milk, then I had to cook it longer to heat some of the liquid away. Our exchange student is having a really hard time with the green milk. lol Picture below.


I have a little more time this week. I will do an omelet one day but I think we will declare this week SANDWICH WEEK.

Monday        Egg Salad Sandwiches
Tuesday        Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Wednesday   Omelet
Thursday      Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup
Friday            Tuna Sandwiches
Saturday        I have no idea- nobody stays home to eat
Sunday           Hot Dogs, Chips, Macaroni and Cheese






No comments:

Post a Comment