Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Take A Minute Tuesday

OK, so this is Wednesday. I was so tired yesterday. I guess I just needed to take a minute. Oh, that was corny!

Last week I was in the drive-thru at a Wendy's. I handed my money to the cashier. She didn't take it. She told "you're meal's been paid for." I just looked at her. She finally told me that the women in front of me had paid for my meal. WOW! I was thrilled. But, it also got me to thinking. Would I ever do this? I am very grateful of this women for paying for my meal. I had not planned on eating out and also ordered more than the happy meal (my normal fast food order.) But, really, am I that generous to pay for the meal behind me in a drive thru? I have thought about this for almost a week and just don't see me doing this.
What about you? 
Would you pay, just randomly for the meal behind you?

No comments:

Post a Comment