Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Cottonelle Deal!

I believe this deal needs to be done before 5/13
I did this deal yesterday. The picture is not the best because we needed toilet paper and the girls got to it before I could get the picture. 
I have to tell you that I absolutely hate paying for toilet paper! When I started using coupons, one of the first deals I did was getting free TP. Ever since then I just hate paying for something that is going to be flushed away. So yesterday I went to Walgreen's and this is what I purchased.

(2) Cottonelle (12 pk.), $5x2 = $10.00
Get $3 RRs wyb 2
I used two of these coupons first = $.50 x 2 = $9.00
$0.50/1 Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue printable or printable
than I handed the May Walgreen's booklet that is at the front of the stores to the cashier and she scanned the coupon for
$1/1 Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue, exp. 5-28-11
That coupon took off $2.00  ($1 x 2 ) = $7.00
I paid $7.00 plus tax and out popped a $3 RR!
TOTAL COST was $4.00 after RR  
That makes it $2 each after coupons and RRs!
  
Hand over the printable coupons first before the booklet and the coupons won't beep.

No comments:

Post a Comment