Monday, May 9, 2011

What's On The Table This Week 5/09


 Last weeks menu planning was pretty much a bust. I didn't do anything but the grilled cheese and soup and that was two different days. Part of the reason was I didn't feel well and the other was the girls just weren't going to be home so there was no reason to cook.
Monday - Zesty Mini Meatloaves , Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Tuesday -Garlic, Lemon and Oregano Chicken (When I find the recipe I will post, I do this from scratch anymore but haven't done it in awhile.) This chicken is great hot or cold! It is the easiest to make!
Wednesday - Tacos and Burritos
Thursday -Spaghetti and Meatballs with Salad My daughter that isn't a fan of spaghetti works tonight!
Friday - Crescent Dog on a Stick (I loved these)
Saturday -Tuna Sandwiches  I have to do easiest today because we don't usually eat much on Saturday.
Sunday - Ham and Scalloped potatoes-the ham is leftover from Easter
Each week I share my menu and check out what everyone else is having to eat this week on www.Orgjunkie.com


No comments:

Post a Comment