Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 8 & 9 of 30-Day Organize-athon

I need to take 5 minutes to blog each day about the 30-Day Organize-athon!
Day 8: Organize Your Bed Linen, Towels, & Table Linen  (did this on Friday just didn't tell you about it.)
Day 9: Organize Your Laundry 
This chore was easier and a chore I had put off. There was not much to straighten in my laundry area. It is the same as one of the other participants, the back entrance to the house and used often. I HAVE to keep it organized and clear. But, what I have been meaning to do is get behind the washer and dryer and pick up what has fallen. It was more than I thought!!! This was a fantastic chore to complete! I feel great!  
If would like to catch up on the 5 minutes of organization a day for 30 days go on over to
Get Organized Wizard
and see all her hints and the accomplishments of those participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment